April 15, 2009

Family Photos

The Family -


Thomas continues to serve the Lord on his mission. He is happy and busy and that is the greatest blessing of all - to immerse oneself into the work and go forward with joy.



Here's Jared about a month after his surgery. He has been through an awful lot but maintains his cheerful, smiling countenance. We are so blessed to have our sweet Jared!


Our very own resident Scoutmaster. Not every house can boast a scoutmaster who is also a fine husband...and skilled carpenter, mason, tilesetter, kisser, painter, drywall installer...


And this is me...we won't discuss when. But it really is me. A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away...

In the interest of truth, here is the most recent photo of me when I am NOT wearing my favorite blue plaid pajamas...






1 comment:

~pollyanna said...

I think you are lovely...