April 5, 2011

A Penny Saved...

Oh, how I love to shop victoriously leaving the store having saved a boatload of money!!

It is truly a thrill!

Thomas is in need of a few shirts, so out on the great American clothes shopping trail I went.

My two favorite starting places are Goodwill and the Salvation Army. They had a fine selection in a variety of colors and none of the shirts cost me more than 4 bucks.

The best part is, they still had tags on them indicating that they would have set me back anywhere from $28.00 to $40.00 apiece had I bought them retail.

So I thank the people who are kind enough to donate, the stores that carry the merchandise priced right for my budget and the extra sale price cut for having the "right" color of discount sticker.

Oh, to save a penny!

It may not seem like a lot to some, but if everyone was more price conscious, it could start a revolution that could very well shake the retail sales industry to its core.

Finding the shirts I needed for Thomas - wonderful!

Finding them at discount prices - exciting!

Shopping victoriously and saving precious moolah - PRICELESS!

1 comment:

Sistas in Zion said...

Bargin shopping truly is a thrill, it feels awesome to get a quality item and great price.