January 6, 2008

Blessings observed

To talk of blessings is to open a wonderful box of treasure that everyone can share. Each of us has been granted blessings that we are cognizant of receiving and those which we haven't yet perceived.

Today, I have absolutely been the recipient of blessing beyond measure which I petitioned to receive but perhaps do not totally deserve.

Sometimes, when I teach, I know it is 'all me'. You might know the feeling. You do the song and dance to prepare and just read from your notes. Everone goes home feeling nice but that's about all that can be said.

But then - there are those times - when the spirit infuses the preparation so prayerfully undertaken that there is no doubt to me at all that the presentation may have come out of my mouth but the message was ALL from a higher realm.

How thankful I am that I can recognize, for at least this moment, the Hand of God moving through my life and also through the lesson I was asked to prepare!

Father is always mindful, of this I am sure.

No comments: